Birchwood Job Board
Looking for a job in town? Browse through the listings below posted by our members!
The job board is maintained by members and only members of the Chamber can post a listing. Good luck!
Northwoods Lift & Dock
Lift & Dock Crew
Duties include the assembly of marine products and installation and removal on one of the local chain of lakes. Although not necessary, any outdoor work experience would be helpful as most of the work day will be spent in the outdoor elements. Most all heavy lifting is done with one of our start of the art Elite Industries forked barges. Overtime pay for any hours in excess of 40 hrs/wk. Scheduled work days are Monday - Friday with weekends off.
Northwoods Lift & Dock
Cashier / Bait Shop Staff
Greet customers, manage transactions, restock shelves, receive order shipments, maintain live bait, complete service orders and maintain the store's cleanliness by completing various chores. Must be able to work 9-hour shifts and some weekends. Full and/or part time positions available. Overtime pay for any hours in excess of 40hrs/wk.
Airtec Sports Birchwood WI
$17.00 - $24.00 based on experience
We are looking for a well-qualified and motivated Service Technician to join our service team. Applicant must have experience with small engines and powersports. Applicant needs to be adaptable, dependable, and trustworthy.
• Diagnose and Repair ATVs, UTVs, and Lawn Equipment
• Diagnose and repair electrical and electronic systems
• Replace or repair transmissions and fuel components as needed
• Repair cooling components and systems including air conditioners and engine cooling
• Perform unit maintenance such as, Change Oil Filters and check fluid levels
• Perform safety checks
• Maintain a clean, safe working environment
• Produce legible and accurate paperwork reflecting work performed
• Possess a valid state driver’s license for conducting test drives
Skills and Qualifications:
• Minimum 1 year experience
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Coordination and physical stamina
• Manufacturer Training available; Manufacturer Certifications a plus
• 401(k) matching
• Dental, Vision, Disability, & Life insurance
• Employee discount
• Paid time off
• Profit Sharing
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Uniforms
• Monday through Friday (Saturdays available, if workload warrants)
The Gathering Place
Seeking an energized, self-starter to clean, sanitize and create a comfortable and tidy environment on our family resort. This is a part-time (15-20 hrs per week), seasonal position from May – September offering up to $20 per hour based on experience.
Paul's Pizza Den
Waitstaff, Bartender, Cook & Dishwasher
Up to $20 DOE / Position Based
Now hiring for kitchen cooks, servers and dishwashers. Duties include making pizzas, kitchen prep, set up and take-down, light ordering duties. Nights and weekends preferred. Limited Day opportunities, but they might be available. Call us and let us know your schedule!
Ed's Pit Stop
Up To $17/hour
Join our amazing team!! We are now accepting applications for full time, part time main cashiers and cooks. Full time benefits include health insurance, 401K, vacation, great starting pay, rotating holidays, flexible schedules, and more!!! If interested please apply in store.